EmploymentEvolving Solutions, Inc. is a thriving high technology company focused on providing superior disaster recovery planning, disaster recovery solutions, storage/server consolidation and virtualization solutions and service to our customers. We offer a diverse range of employment opportunities combined with an excellent compensation package which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability, a 401K program, flex plan, and profit sharing.
Do you thrive on excitement? Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for hard work, ability, talent, diligence, creativity, and problem solving? If the answer is YES then we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking people to fill the following positions:
Evolving Solutions is a thriving high-technology company focused on providing superior IT infrastructure, cloud and software solutions to our clients in MN, ND, SD, IA & WI. We have been in business for over 20 years and are excited to expand our digital presence and increase brand awareness as build our customer base.
We are seeking an ambitious, professional candidate for our Marketing Coordinator position. The Marketing Coordinator will manage or assist with the company’s marketing programs including: digital marketing, lead generation programs, website, social media, sales support, local event coordination, branding and communications. This position will report to the Marketing Director and work closely with the sales team to maximize Evolving Solutions’ presence in the market through networking and digital interactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in digital marketing efforts including maintaining editorial calendars, copywriting and design, and overall management
- Become the local voice of the Evolving Solutions brand via active social media engagement, email marketing and content creation
- Manage website maintenance and content updates as needed
- Writing, organizing and maintaining high quality collateral and promotional campaigns
- Assist in event coordination and driving attendance
- Support tracking and analyzing of marketing programs for effectiveness
- Master the use of marketing automation (Marketo) to support digital marketing campaigns
- Develop relationships with manufacturers like IBM and Cisco to increase co-marketing efforts
- Contribute fresh ideas and brainstorm new initiatives to grow our client base and drive brand engagement
- Coordinate additional projects as needed
- Marketing or related degree
- 2-4 years of experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Social media experience
- Experience with marketing and business tools – CRM, Marketing Automation, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress
- Self-motivated – ability to carry out tasks without detailed day-to-day supervision
- Ability to think independently, analyze, problem solve and recommend course of action
Evolving Solutions is extremely committed to the success, development and long-term engagement of our employees. We offer an exceptional compensation package including Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, profit sharing and 401K.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com. No calls please.
Evolving Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated sales professionals who possess a strong work ethic, high personal integrity and strong communication skills to evaluate, design, and propose IT Solutions to help our clients achieve IT goals and objectives. Solutions include consolidation and virtualization of servers and storage, network and security products, related data management software solutions and professional services in an energetic, friendly and positive atmosphere. Qualified candidates will have previous sales experience in the technology field. If you are goal orientated, don’t miss this excellent opportunity for personal fulfillment and financial success with a growing technology company. Industry leading compensation and benefits package.
Sales Specialist - Account Executive
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.
Click to view our Benefits.