EmploymentEvolving Solutions, Inc. is a thriving high technology company focused on providing superior disaster recovery planning, disaster recovery solutions, storage/server consolidation and virtualization solutions and service to our customers. We offer a diverse range of employment opportunities combined with an excellent compensation package which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability, a 401K program, flex plan, and profit sharing.
Do you thrive on excitement? Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for hard work, ability, talent, diligence, creativity, and problem solving? If the answer is YES then we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking people to fill the following positions:
IBM i Consultant
Evolving Solutions is looking for an experienced, highly motivated IBM i consultant to implement complex technical solutions and assist with our managed services practice.
The candidate will have extensive IBM i and Power Systems experience highlighting close collaboration with customers and IBM technical resources.
Education and experience
- Requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- IBM i certifications and experience.
- A minimum of 10+ years of IBM i implementation and administration experience.
- Pre-Sales and architectural design experience, a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the following areas:
- IBM i configuration and administration
- Power hardware installation and integration with HMC
- Ability to identify upgrades and fixes relevant for the environment and provide an assessment of risk and recommendations for the system
- Ability to perform OS upgrades, install PTFs and fixes, and handle firmware and HMC updates
- Backup and recovery skills
- Familiarity with automation, especially in creating custom tooling to simplify system management
- Familiarity with availability/replication solutions including PowerHA
- Familiarity with external storage for IBM i
- Skills at problem determination and remediation and interfacing with IBM support
- Familiarity with PowerVM and virtualization solutions for IBM i
- Skills with performance analysis and tuning
- Monitoring and trend analysis
- Knowledge of competitive solutions, technologies and product offerings
- Ability to collaborate with sales reps and vendor partners to drive account strategy.
Additional Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, to add value as a team member and to assume a leadership role within the consulting and sales teams.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them to actionable tasks or deliverables
- Ability to collaborate with customers and colleagues with significant emphasis on developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills by designing and implementing IBM i solutions which address a customer deficiency.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Evolving Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated sales professionals who possess a strong work ethic, high personal integrity and strong communication skills to evaluate, design, and propose IT Solutions to help our clients achieve IT goals and objectives. Solutions include consolidation and virtualization of servers and storage, network and security products, related data management software solutions and professional services in an energetic, friendly and positive atmosphere. Qualified candidates will have previous sales experience in the technology field. If you are goal orientated, don’t miss this excellent opportunity for personal fulfillment and financial success with a growing technology company. Industry leading compensation and benefits package.
Sales Specialist - Account Executive
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.
Click to view our Benefits.