EmploymentEvolving Solutions, Inc. is a thriving high technology company focused on providing superior disaster recovery planning, disaster recovery solutions, storage/server consolidation and virtualization solutions and service to our customers. We offer a diverse range of employment opportunities combined with an excellent compensation package which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability, a 401K program, flex plan, and profit sharing.
Do you thrive on excitement? Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for hard work, ability, talent, diligence, creativity, and problem solving? If the answer is YES then we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking people to fill the following positions:
Evolving Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated sales professional who possess a strong work ethic, high personal integrity and strong communication skills to evaluate, design, and propose IT Solutions to help our clients achieve IT goals and objectives. Solutions include consolidation and virtualization of servers and storage, network and security products, related data management software solutions and professional services in an energetic, friendly and positive atmosphere. Qualified candidates will have previous sales experience in the technology field. If you are goal orientated, don’t miss this excellent opportunity for personal fulfillment and financial success with a growing technology company. Industry leading compensation and benefits package.
Sales Specialist - Account Executive
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.
Sales Support Representative
Evolving Solutions is a value added reseller located just west of Plymouth in Hamel, MN. Our business is customer-focused consulting and sales of technical solutions for IT infrastructure needs such as disaster recovery planning/solutions, storage/server consolidation and virtualization solutions and service. We have partner relationships with IBM, HP, Cisco, Brocade, NetApp, VMware and 70 other vendors.
We offer an excellent compensation package that includes: health and dental insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability, a 401K program, flex plan, and profit sharing.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, rapidly growing technology company, don’t miss this excellent opportunity for personal fulfillment and financial success.
The Sales Support Representative (SSR) is responsible for providing pre-sales support and execution of the order upon receipt of customer purchase order or other signed contractual agreement. The Sales Support Representative will be required to maintain a level of knowledge of Evolving Solutions (ESI) portfolio of offerings. The SSR will work closely with various internal departments related to the order through invoicing. The SSR will be responsible for working with distributors, suppliers and vendors. The SSR will be required to manage multiple presale activities and customer orders simultaneously.
To be successful, this role requires excellent organizational, account management, computer and communications skills. Highly motivated self-starters who want to have fun and have a critical impact on the business are encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to sales representatives throughout life cycle of sale, beginning with opportunity identification
- Engage with appropriate vendor(s) on deal registration, Special Bids, quote requests, etc. through quote closure and/or PO receipt
- Process orders for sales representatives, to include preparing associated documentation on the order, and process the order, using the appropriate order entry system, timely and accurately:
- Identify and determine the occurrence of the transaction
- Determine how, when and where to record the transaction
- Enter the transaction timely and accurately ensuring quality with all items
- Order the product and/or services from the vendor/distributor and follow through on ultimate delivery
- Make sure all transaction/order documents are complete and maintained in the proper location
- Hand-off and liaise with Finance on customer invoicing and vendor/distributor AP payment
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel on shipping and receiving of product, including returns
- Possess overall understanding of Leasing process, Special Bid, and various compliance processes and requirements
- Maintain an understanding of warranty and maintenance support, offerings, renewals and process
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive, ongoing communication with all customers (internal or external), problem resolution with distributor, manufacturer and/or partners and other post order follow up as necessary
- Minimum of two (2) year business or associate degree or equivalent business experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Two plus years in account management and/or customer service within similar industry
- Prior experience with order management software, VBS experience a plus
- Ownership mentality.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to create and work with a collaborative, result oriented team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, manage and execute key initiatives, working with all levels of team members in organization.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and identify simple solutions.
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable partner programs.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to learn process and software associated with position quickly.
- Reports to Manager, Operations
E-mail your resume to email@example.com. No calls please.