Providing insight on information technology available in today’s world.
Technology is always Evolving. Read about what’s new.
Read about solutions that have helped IT departments reach their objectives.
Veritas Cluster Server is the industry's leading clustering solution for reducing application downtime. Through central management tools, automation, features to test disaster recovery plans without disruption, and intelligent workload management, Veritas Cluster Server allows IT managers to maximize resources by moving beyond reactive recovery to proactive management of application availability.
- Allows companies to link multiple independent high-availability clusters at multiple sites into a single, highly available disaster recovery framework.
- Allows administrators to monitor, manage, and report on multiple Veritas clusters on different platforms from a single web-based console.
- Supported on Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux, Vmware, and Windows operating system platforms with out-of-the-box solutions for most database, application, and storage vendors.
- Fire Drill feature effectively creates a carbon copy of live production data and automates complete application testing.
- Reduce the number of vendors in your data center by using Cluster Server as the clustering tool for local and remote failover across multiple platforms.
- Increase administrator efficiency through enhanced visualization, automation of common reporting tasks, centralized operational control for global applications, and centralized policy-based notifications.
- Reduce training and labor costs, as well as software licensing and support, by using the same clustering tool across all operating system platforms.
- Test your disaster recovery plans when it is convenient for IT staff -- without impacting the production environment.