DO THE RIGHT THING
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
BE HUMBLY CONFIDENT
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
The Director of Marketing leads all corporate marketing efforts for Evolving Solutions (80%) and Keyva (20%). The director will be the senior staff member who drives the corporate branding efforts, marketing strategy, event management, lead generation programs, and internal/external communications. The director will represent Evolving Solutions to all outside partner marketing organizations and may serve on partner councils or focus groups as needed. The director will have an integral role with all constituencies, both inside and outside the company, and will ensure all individuals can clearly understand who and what Evolving Solutions is, what it stands for, and what our capabilities are (value proposition).
The director will create plans and metrics of success for the efforts stated above to ensure optimal ROI on the budget investment. The director will work with internal teams to ensure they have extraordinary marketing support and plans in place to drive their key initiatives. The director will provide corporate marketing strategy counsel and recommendations to the Executive Team.
- Lead marketing initiatives, brand development / consistency, strategy, content, and marketing quality control / professionalism for Evolving Solutions and Keyva
- Create and implement OI tactics to drive leads to sales
- Own Partner / Marketing relations and comarketing/co-funding initiatives
- Own digital and print presence, including social channels, collateral and promotion materials
- Ensure successful and professional event execution
- Work together with sales leaders to own and manage lead, opportunity, and campaign tracking within CRM tool to facilitate data-driven marketing decisions
Attributes, outcomes, and desired results
- Creative marketing mind, while ensuring attention to detail
- Establish event & campaign success criteria and metrics
- Ensure all content created (digital and print) is well-written, clear, and professional
- Manage budget to ensure optimal ROI for the organization
- Manage all external and internal communications (social media, email, newsletters, PR, etc.)
- Ensure corporate branding is fresh and up to date with the latest corporate initiatives and strategies
- Be a high impact leader to ensure the marketing team is fully engaged in the organization and achieving all goals
- Manage internal company events (annual meeting, Collaboration Days, Peak Performers Trip, Holiday Events, etc.)
- 5-10 years of progressive marketing leadership
- Experience in the technology or technology-related industries is a plus
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN