Cloud Solution Architect
Evolving Solutions is a value added reseller located just west of Plymouth in Hamel, MN. Our business is customer-focused consulting and sales of technical solutions for IT infrastructure needs such as disaster recovery planning/solutions, storage/server consolidation and virtualization solutions and service. We have partner relationships with IBM, HP, Cisco, Brocade, NetApp, VMware and 70 other vendors.
The Senior Cloud Architect creates architecture for and leads implementation of our client’s complex hybrid cloud and next generation data center solutions, particularly integration with and utilization of public cloud environments. He/she will be the primary subject matter expert for developing the company’s hybrid cloud and public cloud offerings. The architect will establish a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients for both public and private cloud solutions.
The Architect will have experience with consulting, designing, and implementing cloud strategies for large Enterprise accounts. The individual will bring experience to influence and lead Evolving Solutions sales strategy as it relates to cloud solutions in the market place. The Architect will have the ability to identify and build new market offerings complimentary of the core offerings Evolving Solutions brings to market today.
The individual should be able to consult with clients with regards to their cloud strategy across multiple phases of the Evolving Solutions engagement methodology (analyze, architect/plan, implementation, etc.).
- Lead client conversations on hybrid cloud strategy and implementation
- Consult, recommend and advise clients on hybrid cloud solutions.
- Evaluate and present hybrid cloud solutions to clients, providing necessary information for client to understand the technical value of the design provided.
- Recommend and lead the development of new hybrid cloud offerings.
- Design and lead implementation of all cloud-based solutions for clients, both within data centers and public cloud environments.
Outcomes and desired results include:
- Acquisition of new clients or new spend within existing clients initiated through hybrid cloud thought leadership
- Establish Evolving Solutions as an experienced partner and trusted advisor hybrid cloud solutions, including both private and public Paas and IaaS capabilities
- Year over year revenue growth in private and public cloud solutions as well as product and services spend influenced by hybrid cloud design.
- Demonstrates high level of expertise and develops trusted advisor relationships at target accounts
Corporate office in Hamel, MN
- Design, architecture and deployment of production enterprise workloads in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- At least five or more years of experience with Enterprise Technology operations of data center compute, storage, network and/or virtualization environment.
- Integrating existing customer IT investments with public cloud offerings
- Design, architecture and deployment of production enterprise private cloud environment
- Automation and orchestration technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, VRA, VRO
- Container and container orchestration deployment and/or operations
- Self-Learner – Uses training resources including public, and through Evolving Solutions and our partners to stay ahead of customers on new market offerings and capabilities
- Team Player – Collaborating with sales teams, customers, service delivery teams, and OEM / Partner Resources
- Strong Client-facing presentation skills – Takes pride in presentation, content creation, collaboration and client alignment skills.
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.