Senior Cloud Architect
Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
The Senior Cloud Architect is accountable for the end-to-end cloud deployment experience for our clients. The candidate will create architecture for, and lead implementation of, our clients’ complex hybrid cloud and next generation data center solutions, particularly integration with and utilization of public cloud environments. The architect will establish a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients for both public and private cloud solutions. The Architect will have experience with consulting, designing, and implementing cloud strategies for large Enterprise accounts.
The individual will guide clients with regards to their cloud strategy across multiple phases of the Evolving Solutions engagement methodology. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
Experience should include:
- Design, architecture and deployment of production enterprise workloads in Azure or other public cloud providers
- 5+ years of experience with Enterprise Technology operations of data center compute, storage, network and/or virtualization environment.
- Integrating existing customer IT investments with public cloud offerings
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects).
- Oversight experience on major transformation projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Lead client conversations on hybrid cloud strategy and implementation
- Consult, recommend and advise clients on hybrid cloud solutions.
- Design and lead implementation of all cloud-based solutions for clients, both within data centers and public cloud environments.
Outcomes and desired results
- Acquisition of new clients or new spend within existing clients initiated through hybrid cloud thought leadership.
- Establish Evolving Solutions as an experienced partner and trusted advisor hybrid cloud solutions, including both private and public Paas and IaaS capabilities.
- Year over year revenue growth in private and public cloud solutions as well as product and services spend influenced by hybrid cloud design.
- Demonstrates high level of expertise and develops trusted advisor relationships at target accounts.
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN
- Reports to Chief Technology Officer