Senior Cloud Architect
Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
The Senior Cloud Architect designs architecture for, and leads implementation of, our client’s complex hybrid cloud and next generation data center solutions, He/she will be the primary subject matter expert for developing the company’s hybrid cloud and public cloud offerings. The architect will establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients for both public and private cloud solutions. The architect will recommend and lead the development of new hybrid cloud offerings for the organization.Experience should include:
- Design, architecture and deployment of production enterprise workloads in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Five or more years of experience with enterprise technology operations of compute, storage, network and/or virtualization environments
- Integrating existing client IT investments with public cloud offerings
- Design, architecture and deployment of production enterprise private cloud environment
- Team player
- Strong client-facing presentation skills
Outcomes and desired results:
- Acquisition of new clients or new spend within existing clients initiated through hybrid cloud thought leadership
- Establish Evolving Solutions as an experienced partner and trusted advisor hybrid cloud solutions, including both private and public Paas and IaaS capabilities
- Lead client conversations on hybrid cloud strategy and implementation
- Consult, recommend and advise clients on hybrid cloud solutions.
- Evaluate and present hybrid cloud solutions to clients, providing necessary information for client to understand the technical value of the design provided.
- Recommend and lead the development of new hybrid cloud offerings.
- Design and lead implementation of all cloud-based solutions for clients, both within data centers and public cloud environments.
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN (Minneapolis)
- Reports to Chief Technology Officer
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.