Director of Marketing
Location: Hamel, MN
The Director of Marketing leads all corporate marketing efforts for both Evolving Solutions and its affiliated company, Keyva. This individual will be the senior staff member who drives the corporate branding efforts, marketing strategy, event management, lead generation programs and internal/external communications. They will be responsible for continuing the transition from event-based marketing to solution and digital marketing. He/she should identify and leverage the appropriate data to drive informed decisions and investments, to maximize lead identification and investment results.
The Director of Marketing will represent Evolving Solutions to all outside partner marketing organizations and may serve on partner councils or focus groups as needed and will have an integral role with all constituencies, both inside and outside the company, and will ensure all individuals can clearly understand who and what Evolving Solutions stands for and our capabilities (value proposition). He/she will ensure there is an appropriate digital and social presence to articulate the company’s value proposition and will leverage key social and press outlets to drive awareness.
The Director of Marketing will create plans and metrics of success for the efforts stated above to ensure optimal ROI on the budget investment and will work with internal teams to ensure they have extraordinary marketing support and plans in place to drive their key initiatives. They will provide corporate marketing strategy counsel and recommendations to the Executive Team.
This position is as a key member of the team driving the transformation of the Evolving Solutions’ core business. He/She should be forward-thinking, creative and enthusiastic about continuous reinvention. They should have the right mix of strategic vs. operational capabilities and be able to allocate time appropriately.
- Develop the marketing message / strategy for Evolving Solutions and Keyva
- Own all digital / online / print presence and collateral
- Own Partner / Marketing relations and funding
- Executes all external and internal events & campaigns
- Drive leads to sales
Outcomes and desired results
- Establish event & campaign success criteria and metrics
- Manage budget to ensure optimal ROI for the organization
- Own market development funding (MDF) programs to maximize partner dollars, and ensure compliance with all programs
- Manage all external and internal communications (social media, email, newsletters, press releases, etc.)
- Ensure corporate branding is fresh and up to date with the latest corporate initiatives and strategies
- Be a high impact manager to ensure the marketing team is fully engaged in the organization and achieving all goals
- Manage internal company events (Annual Meeting, Collaboration Days, Peak Performers Trip, Holiday Events, etc.)
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN
- Reports to the Vice President of Sales, Services & Marketing
- Directly manages a team of 1-2 coordinators, plus external vendors/contractor relationships