Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
The Enterprise Architect is the primary technical focal for the Nebraska branch. The Enterprise Architect will create architecture design and lead implementation of our client’s next-generation data center and hybrid cloud solutions. The candidate will have experience creating and proposing solutions including hardware, software, cloud-delivered offerings and associated services. The candidate will establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients for IT architecture and solutions.
The Enterprise Architect must have strong client presence and presentation skills, demonstrating thought leadership and credibility with senior technology executives, as well as the ability to create content and methodologies that sales teams can effectively execute against.
Experience should include:
- Analyzing and understanding client business needs and how technology solutions support attaining those objectives.
- Design and deployment of production enterprise workloads in a variety of infrastructure environments, including software defined solutions and private cloud.
- Presentation of proposed solutions to client leadership and project stakeholders.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code deployment and operations or in automation of infrastructure. Some experience with public cloud environments is preferred.
- At least five years of experience with operations of data center compute, storage, network and/or virtualization in enterprise technology environments.
- Analyzing IT workloads and providing technical guidance on proper infrastructure choices and satisfying non-functional requirements in both on-Premise data center and public cloud environments.
- Leadership in architecture, design and proposal of infrastructure solutions for complex IT environments.
- Team Player
- Strong client-facing presentation skills
- Partner with assigned sales team to develop and execute new client strategy, providing insight into how our technical solutions support our client’s key business initiatives.
- Evaluate and present the technical value of hybrid cloud and modern platform solutions to clients, with an emphasis how it supports their business initiatives.
- Lead solution design and technical proposal for all client solutions.
- Remote Worker in the Omaha, NE Metropolitan area (Periodic travel to other geographies as needed to support other clients and participate in company meetings/training).
Reports to Director of Professional Services
E-mail your resume to email@example.com or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.