Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting partner marketing initiatives. This role is crucial for the Evolving Solutions team and is a key contributor to our culture. This role is accountable for logistics management and coordination of digital marketing and events and will execute the processes from end to end.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, the coordinator will be responsible for lead progression, and help support activities associated with market development funds and partner-related activities and claims.
Above all else, the marketing coordinator must be highly organized with impeccable project management skills, prioritization skills, and able to juggle multiple events with a high attention to detail and accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
- Coordinate and assist with activities associated with partner (vendor) market development funds (MDF), including creating activities, executing digital and creative initiatives, processing claims, and being a point of contact.
- Organize and coordinate partner events from start to finish and determine success points for Evolving Solutions.
- Create, engage, schedule and analyze social media content.
- Coordinate lead progression and tracking in our internal CRM system and partner portals.
- Assist with presentations and additional office functions.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Extremely detail oriented. You sweat the small stuff!
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and follow-through
- Experience with Microsoft Office365, PowerPoint and InDesign a plus
- Experience in Technology industry preferred
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN
- No Travel Required
- Reports to the Director of Marketing