Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact and Accountabilities
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting marketing and partner initiatives. This role is a crucial role for the Evolving Solutions team and key contributor to our culture. This role is accountable for logistics management of all company and client events and will execute the process from end to end.
Working closely with the marketing and sales team, the coordinator will be responsible for ticket management, lead progression, and help support activities associated with market development funds and partner-related activities. Along with helping with scheduling, invoicing, and managing promotional items.
Above all else, the Marketing Coordinator must be highly organized with impeccable project management skills, prioritization skills, and able to juggle multiple events with a high attention to detail and accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
- Organize and coordinate internal and partner events from start to finish and determine success points for Evolving Solutions and affiliated company Keyva.
- Manage and implement ticketing for client appreciation, prospect awareness, donations, charity events and all other sports tickets.
- Coordinate and assist with activities associated with partner (vendor) market development funds (MDF).
- Coordinate lead progression and tracking in our internal CRM system and partner portals.
- Assist department with budgeting, invoicing, scheduling and the SWAG supply inventory.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Sense of urgency and follow-through
- Experience with Microsoft Office365
- Experience in Technology industry preferred
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN
- No Travel Required
- Reports to the Director of Marketing