Network Solution Engineer
Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
The Network Solution Engineer will develop the architecture for, and lead implementation of, our client’s next generation data center solutions, particularly in network and connectivity. He/she will establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients for connectivity solutions.
The engineer has five or more years of experience with planning, designing and building network and security architectures for large enterprise accounts. The individual has the ability to consult and make recommendations with business justification for client’s network and security infrastructure. He/she should have the ability to identify and build new market offerings in the Network and Security space that compliment the core offerings of Evolving Solutions today.
Experience should include a mix of network, cloud, and security technologies and solutions in the market place, including but not limited to:
- Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, RiverBed, CheckPoint and/or Arista, etc.
- Public Cloud Network and Security capabilities across AWS, GCP, Azure, and/or IBM Cloud
- Emerging Network & Security Solutions – BigSwitch, CloudGenix, VMware VELO, Nutanix Flow, etc.
- Self Learner
- Team Player
- Strong Client-facing presentation skills
- Consult, recommend and advise clients on connectivity solutions.
- Evaluate and present connectivity solutions to clients, providing necessary information for client to understand the technical value of the design provided.
- Recommend and lead the development of new and/or emerging connectivity offerings.
- Design and lead implementation of all network solutions for clients, whether on or off premises.
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN (Minneapolis)
Reports to Director of Professional Services
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (763)516-6555. No calls please.