Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
This position is a key role within the Enterprise Monitoring and Analytics (EMA) team. Working along side the Practice Director, Account Executives, Marketing, and other Delivery Consultants, you will be working on high-profile and high-tech applications within client environments. The best part, is you will be able to see the long-term rewards of your work as you continue building stronger relationships with each client, whether business or technical, providing the necessary knowlege and assistance when most needed. You will be learning new technologies and monitoring products continuously, while honing your skills on the core platforms and refining the EMA team’s best practices and offerings.
- Represent the Evolving Solutions EMA team as an expert on all things Dynatrace and monitoring related
- Enable clients to realize the most value from their existing monitoring investments, while working to decrease siloed tools and processes
- Provide basic project management, architecture diagrams, status reports, summaries, knowledge base details, reporting, and any other necessary documentation
- Ability to quickly identify and assess risks along with their level of importance and potential work arounds or ideas
- Scope delivery engagements, including risks, potential timelines, and deliverables for Statements of Work, based on client needs, including ones for which you will be responsible for the technical execution of the majority of the project
- Occationally support presales efforts as requested, including the ability to understand client needs and relate those back to potential Evolving Solutions opportunities in a pre-sales setting
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders within the client teams as well as partners and colleagues, adopting a consultative and prescriptive approach that inspires trust and confidence
- Work within the EMA practice to stay in front of new technologies and adjacent markets (Cloud Providers, CNCF, AIOps, DevOps, Automation, etc.)
- Help to create, refine, or vocalize an offering where there is a need in the market
- Understand common application performance problems and pitfalls, including the ability to help clients with troubleshooting their applications
- Define and perform training sessions for a wide variety of individuals, including to various personas (business, operations, application, sales, marketing, etc.)
Experience and Skills
- Strong understanding of the different types of monitoring: Infrastructure, Network, Application, User Experience, Synthetics, AIOps
- Maintain, manage, and improve the usability of Dynatrace using automation (Ansible, Chef, PowerShell, etc.) and Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of application languages, architectures, application delivery platforms, and cloud providers (Java, .NET, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS/Azure) as they relate to monitoring and observability
- Ability to self-manage complex projects and break apart into smaller tasks
- Desire to create documentation for repeatability for both the client and the EMA practice
- Good inter-personal communication skills – ability to raise the flag when difficult situations arise and/or escalate to appropriate teams/leaders
- Experience working in a production Windows and Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of Load/Unit/Regression/Stress testing, CI/CD pipelines and quality gates is strongly desired
- Dynatrace Professional certification is strongly desired; Dynatrace Associate certification required
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN and client sites throughout the metro area. Travel up to 20%.
- Reports to Director of Service Delivery with business guidance from the Practice Director, Enterprise Monitoring and Analytics.