Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
The role of the Delivery Consultant provides the expertise required to properly scope and deliver technology solutions and services to our clients. They work closely with the sales organization, pre-sales architects, and our client base to define each service opportunity while adhering to industry and manufacturer best practices. The consultant will help deploy solutions in client environments and provide knowledge transfer as well as provide assistance as necessary to resolve any existing issues or problems that the client is faced with.
Required Industry Skills (5+ years of experience)
- Thorough knowledge and experience with VMware vSphere/vCenter, VSAN, vRealize, including but not limited to upgrades, migrations, and troubleshooting/remediation.
- Experience with Windows SMB/CIFS interaction and configuration (i.e. Active Directory, Security Permissions, Shares)
- Experience with implementation and ongoing support of HPE Synergy
- Implementation and support of one or more of the following:
- VMware Horizon View, Citrix, etc.
- Backup software (such as Veeam, Commvault, Rubrik, Cohesity, etc.)
- Cisco UCS, Nutanix, HPE compute, etc.
- Windows Server and/or Office365
- Public Cloud (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- VMware VCP certification
- Other vendor-specific certifications
- Define and develop final project deliverables for client presentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Meet or exceed quarterly utilization goals
- Stay current with technology changes and obtain certifications as defined by management
- Influence future service revenue within new/existing client accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work weekends/evenings if required (based on client requirements)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Outcomes and desired results
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise within a defined technology or product line.
- Continue to seek out additional opportunities for services in existing accounts.
- Become a trusted advisor to clients and sales team
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN and client sites throughout the metro area. Travel up to 20%.
- Reports to the Director of Service Delivery