Evolving Solutions Core Values:
Do the Right Thing
Do what is right every day. Your personal integrity and the reputation of Evolving depends on this.
Be a Team Player
Evolving Solutions is better when everyone is together. The ability to solve problems as a team for our clients and partners is Evolving Solutions’ strength and differentiation.
Be Humbly Confident
Possess knowledge and experience to deliver at the highest level, while maintaining the willingness to learn more and the humility to recognize you will never know it all.
Primary Impact / Requirements
We are looking for someone that is passionate about WiFi design, enjoys solving for challenging network requirements and a strong desire to learn new technology.
You will create RF designs, recommend topologies and implement our clients’ next generation WiFi, campus networking, management and security solutions. You will work closely with your peers and the Pre-Sales Solution Architecture team on next generation solutions to meet the growing demand for security and network segmentation in the Campus.
The engineer must have five or more years of experience that should include a mix of network, RF site survey, WiFi, authentication, security technologies and solutions in the market place, including but not limited to:
- WiFi Systems – Cisco and/or Aruba
- Centralized MGMT – Cisco DNAC, Cisco Prime, Meraki, AirWave or Aruba Central
- Authentication & Security Solutions – ClearPass, Identity Services Engine, Forescout
- Site Surveys – Ekahau or AirMagnet
- Self Learner
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Implement all network solutions for clients, whether on or off premises.
- Create documentation, run books, etc. post-implementation and provide knowledge transfer to clients.
- Bill / track utilization on client projects and engagements.
- Work with sales and technical teams to close additional client-facing opportunities.
- Establish Evolving Solutions as an experienced partner and trusted advisor for Campus Networking and Segmentation with software defined networking solutions.
- Corporate office in Hamel, MN. Travel up to 20%.
- Reports to Chief Technology Officer