Events & Education
- This event has passed.
Red Hat User Group
November 7, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Passionate about open source and automation? Join us at the next Omaha RHUG!
Have you heard of a thing called Ansible? If you are a system engineer or work in DevOps than you should come by for a beer and see for yourself. Already know Ansible? Even better, come share and expand your knowledge. If it exists in IT there is usually a way to automate it with Ansible, however how do you decide what gets done? We will be focusing on not only how do you automate all the things, but specifically integrating them with ServiceNow. Some of the topics will include:
- Trigger Red Hat Ansible jobs from ServiceNow Catalog Requests, Change Requests, Incident Requests, and more
- Accelerate adoption of Red Hat Ansible as the automation tool of choice
- Allow ServiceNow teams the ability to completely fulfill IT automation requests via Ansible
- Easily map field values in a ServiceNow record and pass them as arguments to an Ansible job
- Leverage best practices integration methodology to integrate disparate domain tools
Additionally, Keyva’s open source ServiceNow App for Red Hat Ansible Automation allows users to kick-off deployment jobs in Ansible from ServiceNow Catalog Requests. This integration allows you to do all of the above topics and more.
Date: November 7, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Nebraska Brewing Company – Tap Room
6950 S 108th St
La Vista, Nebraska 68128
- Nebraska Brewing Company
- 6950 S 108th St
La Vista,NE68128United States+ Google Map
- November 7, 2019
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Category: