Save time and money when you leave your IT asset management to the experts
Tracking maintenance contracts on your IT equipment becomes critical as your company grows and expands. You can depend on our maintenance team’s 50 years of combined experience to manage your assets and contracts with ease, saving you time and money.
IT Asset Management Services
At Evolving Solutions, we represent a large variety of manufacturers. Our team of experts makes your job easier in a number of ways, such as: co-terming your contract end dates, consolidating invoices, alerting you to upcoming contract expirations, and renewing contracts to eliminate lapse of coverage.
Benefits of our IT Asset Management Services:
- Dedicated resource to manage maintenance contracts
- A single source to manage multiple vendors
- Advanced notification of contract expiration
- 24/7 access to asset and contract information (CAMP)
- Accurate and up-to-date asset and contract information
We currently support contracts for over 20 vendor products, and we are able to manage any vendor we resell maintenance support for.
Making sure your equipment is covered in the event of issues is critical, but knowing what type of contract to secure can be daunting. You don’t want to pay for more than you need, but you also don’t want to be missing it when there are problems. We have dedicated maintenance professionals that know the ins and outs of manufacturer contracts. They make suggestions to help you save money and consider your strategic needs.
Customer Asset Management Portal (CAMP)
To make tracking and managing your IT assets quick and easy, we created the Customer Asset Management Portal (CAMP). CAMP consolidates all of your IT assets (managed by us) into one central online location. It includes all of your key asset information – contract numbers, contract expiration dates and serial numbers.
Benefits of our Customer Asset Management Portal:
- Multi-vendor contracts in one database
- Advanced notification of contract expiration date
- 24/7 access to the portal
- Accurate and up-to-date asset information
- Current contract information, including how to contact support
- Quick and easy access to pulling reports on all of your assets
We also provide cost assessments of your systems as your IT equipment comes up for renewal. This helps you to determine if it is more beneficial to renew a particular contract or purchase new equipment. Keeping IT costs in check is a priority for you, and we’re here to help.