Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Evolving Solutions permits you to submit certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), such as your:
– First and Last Name
– Company Name
– Mailing Address
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
– Job Title
– Social Media Profiles
If you or your company purchases Evolving Solutions’ products and services, that purchase will be governed by either an agreement with you or our online Terms of Service (collectively “Agreement”). To provide our products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction as may be further specified in the Agreement.
Evolving Solutions may also collect demographic information for our internal business purposes, but this is stored on an anonymous basis which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any Personal Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain Personal Information to us when you elect to acquire our products or services from us through an Agreement. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. We also may collect additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information or Other Data
Evolving Solutions collects and uses your Personal Information to operate our business and deliver the products or services you have requested. We may use your information in the following ways:
- Identify and verify your right to access your user account.
- Personalize and enhance your experience while interacting with our Website.
- Provide our Website, products and services to you.
- Deliver the type of content and services that we believe may be of interest to you, including emails, newsletters, alerts, and advertising targeted to your use of our products and services and/or interests based on your professional activities and/or other information we possess.
- Monitor usage and interaction statistics on our Website, and/or through responses to our communications.
- Enhance, improve and develop new products, services, and overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics.
- Establish your user account and authenticate you during a registration or login to any of our services or Website.
- Allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone, or mail) either directly or indirectly through our service provider to send you special offers, discounts or marketing information related to our products and services from us, our affiliates or our business partners.
- Share your response information to our communications with your company (i.e. our customer), or the sponsor(s) of any program link with which you interact through our Website.
- Allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Evolving Solutions does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Evolving Solutions may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. You may opt out of any such marketing communication at any time.
Tracking User Behavior
Evolving Solutions may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Evolving Solutions, in order to determine what Evolving Solutions services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Evolving Solutions to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Evolving Solutions. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for our internal business operations, including the operation of our Website, the offering of our products or services, to maintain quality of our Website or our products and services, and to provide general statistics analysis regarding use of the Evolving Solutions Website.
Our Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell our Website that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Evolving Solutions pages, or register with Evolving Solutions Website or sign up for our products or services, a cookie helps Evolving Solutions to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Evolving Solutions Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Evolving Solutions features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Evolving Solutions Websites you visit.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Although we cannot guarantee the security of personal information that is transmitted over the Internet or stored on Our Services, we have security procedures. Data security is implemented through appropriate physical, administrative, and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect your Personal Information. We protect your transactions involving your Personal Information over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information in our database to our authorized employees, agents, certain of our authorized business partners and/or authorized Third Party Providers as appropriate or necessary to provide our Website, products or services.
When Personal Information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that we do not have any control over or responsibility for information you share about yourself on or through any websites outside of our Website; including any third party websites accessed or linked through our website. All such sharing of information and content is done at your own risk. Any concerns over the sharing of information on or with a particular website not owned by us should be handled by dealing directly with that website.
Depending on where you live and applicable law, you may have certain rights to your Personal Information. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will comply with applicable law for your rights as follows:
- Your right to Access – means that you can ask us for a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you.
- Your right to Correct – if you believe that any of the Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct such Personal Information by providing us with the correct up-to-date Personal Information.
- Right to Erasure – you can ask us to delete the incorrect or out-of-date Personal Information and we will be happy to do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information. For example, if you no longer wish to access our Website or acquire our products or services.
- Right to Portability – you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used and machine readable format to be provided to you or to such other third party as you specify.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our obligations under the Agreement;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
In addition, if you are acting on behalf of the individual whose Personal Information is involved, we may not act upon your request until we have verified your right to act on behalf of that individual.
Children Under Thirteen
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, Evolving Solutions does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. By using our Website or acquiring our products or services and/or creating any user account, you represent that you are not younger than 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a visitor under the age of 13, please contact us.
From time to time, Evolving Solutions may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Evolving Solutions or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Evolving Solutions, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button..
External Data Storage Sites
We may transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data; such contracts will conform to the standard clauses specified under the GDPR and we will remain liable for the protection of such personal data.
Changes to this Statement
Evolving Solutions, Inc.
3989 County Road 116
Hamel, Minnesota 55340
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 800.294.4362
Last updated: October 11, 2021
Copyright © 2021 by Evolving Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.